TellSubway: Subway is an American privately held fast food restaurant. Subway primarily sells Fast Food type food. Subway was founded on August 28, 1965, Bridgeport, Connecticut, U.S. Fred DeLuca, and Peter Buck are the founders of the Subway. The headquarters of the chain is in Milford, Connecticut, U.S. The subway has a chain of 44,834 restaurants in 112 countries. Most of the subway restaurants are in the United States of America. Subway is the largest single-brand restaurant chain and the largest restaurant operator in the world.
Coming to the history of subway the first restaurant was opened in Fresno, California in the year 1978. The first Outlet of the subway was opened in Bahrain in December 1984. In 2004, Subway began opening stores in Walmart supercenters and surpassed the number of McDonald’s locations inside U.S. Walmart stores in 2007. Since 2007, Subway has consistently ranked in Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 500 Franchises list. In 2015, it ranked #3 on the “Top Global Franchises” list and #1 as the “Fastest Growing Franchise”. At the end of 2010, Subway became the largest fast food chain worldwide, with 33,749 restaurants – 1,012 more than McDonald’s.
Products of Subway:
Subway’s core product is the submarine sandwich. In addition to these, the chain also sells wraps, salad, paninis, and baked goods including cookies, doughnuts, and muffins. Brooklyn Manhattan Transit is the best selling product of Subway. Brooklyn Manhattan Transit is also known as B.M.T. B.M.t was introduced in the year 1975. B.M.t contains pepperoni, Salami, and ham.
TellSubway – Subway Survey Opinion @ www.TellSubway.com
Subway also sells breakfast sandwiches, English muffins, and flatbread. In 2006, personal pizzas debuted in some US markets. These are made to order and heated for 85 seconds. Breakfast and pizza items are only available in some stores. In November 2009, Subway signed a deal to serve exclusively Seattle’s Best Coffee coffee as part of its breakfast menu in the US.
A 2009 Zagat survey named Subway the best provider of “Healthy Options”. Subway was also first in “Top Service” and “Most Popular” rankings. It placed second in “Top Overall”, behind Wendy’s.
On April 18, 2017, Subway announced the addition of paninis to its menu. Chipotle Steak & Cheese, Triple Cheese, Chicken Cordon Bleu, and Italian B.M.T. Melt were the four variations announced.
How to Participate in the TellSubway Customer satisfaction survey?
- Receipt of Subway that you visited Recently.
- Validation code.
- A good Internet Connection.
- An electronic device such as Smartphone or Pc or Tab.
Procedure to be Followed:
- First of all, you have to visit the official survey website for Subway i.e TellSubway
- The above link directs you to the survey page of Subway.
- On the first page, you have to enter the restaurant number in the blank space that you visited recently.
- Then click on submit Option. You will be taken to the next step.
- In this step, You have to provide your Credentials.
- First of all, enter your email address.
- Then confirm your email address.
- Then enter your first name, Followed by your Second name.
- Then click on begin Survey option.
- On the survey page, enter the Subway # or Store # as listed on your receipt.
- Then enter the date of purchase as listed on your receipt. Only purchases in the past 5 days are valid.
- Then enter the time of your purchase as listed on your receipt.
- Then enter Terms ID-Trans.
- Then click on Next option.
- On the next page, you will be asked simple questions based on your experience and about the product.
- Answer all the questions genuinely and submit them.
How to get Subway Coupons:
Vist the official coupon site of the subway at www.groupon.com. Here, on this page, select the Offer suitable for you and you will be given a validation code that you can use at the time of payment.
Customer care service:
If you have any quarries then you can contact Subway in your Location by visiting the official website of Subway. On the official website, you will find Contact Us option at the bottom of the page. Click on Contact us the option and you will find contact number by which you can contact the management.
working hours of Subway:
All stores of Subway will be opened at 10.30 am and will be closed at 10.30 pm. Subway stores in Airports and in railway stations will be opened 23/7.