www.dgcustomerfirst.com: Dollar General Customer Feedback survey portal www.dgcustomerfirst.com where customers can share their thoughts through this survey. And mainly this survey is focused to collect the customer reviews so, that it will help the company to develop in overall aspects.
In the survey, the customers need to answer the few questions which are based on the products and the service offered by the company. And the survey will take only a few minutes of your time. In return for the survey, the company is offering $1000 worth of gift card. So, guys do participate in the survey and grab a chance to win the gift card.
Dollar General Feedback Details:
In this section, we would like to shed some details on what you can expect from the questionnaire during the survey. In the Dollar General Customer Feedback will be asked to rate the questions about the staff, quality of food etc which we have explained in the below-given list.
- Overall Satisfaction with your visit to the store.
- Your view on the quality of the product.
- Staff Behavior and friendliness.
- Accuracy and speed of order.
- The environment of the store.
|Reward||$100 Gift Card|
|Language||English and Spanish|
|Customer Care No.||1-877-463-1553|
|Age||18 Years & Above|
Dgcustomerfirst – @ www.dgcustomerfirst.com
In this survey guide, you will get the complete details about the requirements, rules, and the instruction steps to complete your survey.
- The participant should be 18 years old or more.
- And should be the permanent resident of the United States.
- One person takes only one survey.
- The receipt should be no older than a week.
- Need any device such as a computer, laptop, mobile, and tablet.
- Should have some basic knowledge of English and Spanish Language.
Working Hours of Dollar General Store
- Monday 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Sunday 8:00 AM-10:00 PM
Follow the Instructions for Online Survey at www.dgcustomerfirst.com:
- First thing, you need to select a device. You can select any device, but the only constraint is that it should have a stable internet connection.
- Visit the official survey site of Dollar General at www.dgcustomerfirst.com
- Click on the official website.
- Select the language of your choice i.e. either English or Spanish or Dutch.
- After that, you need to enter the restaurant number which is printed on the top of your receipt.
- Click on ‘Next’.
- Then, you need to enter the date and time of your visit.
- Also, you need to enter the survey code which is available on your receipt.
- Now, click the ‘Start’ button to begin the survey.
- Specify the options choosing the order type.
- Give ratings based on your most recent visit.
- Answer all the questions genuinely.
- Share your overall experience and finally submit the survey.
- Through this survey, you can share your views and opinions openly. And, make sure that you have a valid receipt.
Follow the Instructions for Mail-In Entry Method:
If you choose to give your feedback through the Mail-In Entry method, then you need to send some information such as your name, valid email address, street address, city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, and the date of birth to the below-given address.
Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 251328
West Bloomfield, MI 48325
About Dollar General:
Dollar General Corporation is a popular American store in the USA. It has a number of a variety of stores. This Dollar General sells a number of things. They start with clothing to the groceries. You can find home decors, beauty aids, pet supplies, health supplies and other things.
We have mentioned earlier that it has a wide range of routes. Among the grocery chain is an important one. It has started its services in the year 1968. With the headquarters in Tennessee, the Dollar General is trying to expand its stores in each part of the USA. It is possible too with the kind of approach that the Dollar General has. It leaves no chance to become the customer favorite and crowd puller. Dollar General like every other company cares about the satisfaction level of their customers.
Most Dollar General stores are OPEN on these holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (MLK Day)
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Easter Sunday
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Cinco de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Black Friday
- Cyber Monday
- Christmas Eve 7:00AM-10:00PM
- New Year’s Eve
Most Dollar General stores are CLOSED on these holidays:
- Christmas Day
If you have any doubts please feel free to call our customer service number To contact our online store Customer Service Department by phone, please call 877-463-1553.
This is all about Dollar General Customer Feedback at www.dgcustomerfirst.com. Hope the information is useful to complete your survey successfully. Stay connected to our website for more updates.