www.homedepot.com/survey: Do you have a recent receipt of Home Depot Store? if your answer is yes, then you are allowed to take part in the Home Depot Customer Survey where the customers are supposed to participate in the survey to share their opinions about the products and services offered by the Home Depot Store. In this post, we have provided the complete survey information. Follow the below section where we have updated the survey reward, eligibility criteria, and instruction steps.
Home Depot Company has created a customer survey website www.homedepot.com/survey. The customers who have the recent receipt are welcome to take part in the survey and share your experience visit in the survey and grab a chance to win the $5000 worth of gift cards. But in the survey, you should give your honest and the survey will take only a few minutes of your time.
Home Depot Survey – Reward:
Home Depot company is offering the $5000 worth of gift card as a part of the reward of the Home Depot Customer Survey. In the survey, the customers who are recently visited the Home Depot Store are allowed to access the Home Depot Customer Survey web portal at www.HomeDepot.com/survey. Just give your genuine feedback about the products and services offered by the Home Depot Store.
- Participants must be the permanent resident of the United States.
- And the customer should be 18 years old or more.
- Only one participant is allowed to take one survey.
- And one person is allowed to take part in the survey 45 times.
- And the employees and any of their family members are not allowed to take part in the survey.
- The should have some basic knowledge of English or Spanish Language.
- Need any device such as a computer or laptop.
- Internet Access.
- Need recent receipt of Home Depot store.
Instructions to be Followed to Complete the Home Depot Survey at www.homedepot.com/survey
- Visit the official website
- After the page loads completely you need to enter the required information to take part in the survey.
- Now you need to enter the zip code to start the survey.
- After entering the above option you need to click on the next button to continue with the remaining process to complete the survey.
- Next, you need to input your username in the first text field.
- Then, you need to enter the password in the second text field.
- Now you need to click on the start button to begin the survey.
- Now you need to answer all the questions honestly.
- After answering all the questions which are appearing on the screen series wise click on the continue with the remaining part of the survey.
- Now you need to enter the demographic information in the respective fields.
- After that, you need to enter your personal information such as name, address, and mobile number. So, that it will be easy for the company to contact you.
- After entering all the above details you need to click on the submit button to submit your survey.
- Visit the winner’s website to check whether you won or not.
Working Hours of Home Depot Store
- Monday 6:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Tuesday 6:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Wednesday 6:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Thursday 6:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Friday 6:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Saturday 6:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Sunday 6:00 AM-10:00 PM
About Home Depot
Home Depot is an American home improvements supplies retailing company. The products of the company include home appliances, tools, hardware, builders hardware, lumber, building materials, paint, plumbing, flooring, plants, and much more. The company had 2,274 number of stores across the United States, Canada, and Mexico. The Home Depot is the largest home improvement retailer in the United States. The Home Depot has over 90 distribution centers throughout the United States to serve over 2,000 The Home Depot stores.
Home Depot Stores are Open on these holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (MLK Day)
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Easter Sunday
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Cinco de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Black Friday
- Cyber Monday
- Christmas Eve 7:00AM-10:00PM
- New Year’s Eve
Home Depot Stores are Closed on these holidays:
If you have any technical issues or doubts please feel free to call our customer service number 1-800-430-3376.
Home Depot store also have the email support. If you want to mail them instead of text or phone.
This is all about the Home Depot Customer Survey at www.homedepot.com/survey. Visit the given customer survey web portal www.homedepot.com/survey and give your honest your feedback in the survey and have a chance to $5000 worth of gift card. Stay connected to our website for more information.